Here are some tips on how to take good care of your jewels :
- Your jewel is not afraid of water but prefers to stay dry.
- Even if it will miss you, your jewel will be better left on your bedside table at night.
- Your jewel is born to shine, using a special cloth from time to time will help it achieve its destiny.
- If your jewel needs a small bath, you can use the bath "hagerty" to make it shine or just come to Ernest and we will gladly take care of it.
- If you are a "do it yourself" kind of girl, you can use a toothpaste. Just squeeze a small amount on a rag and polish your silver. Then rinse - and see how it shines!